Every Man's Bible Study Series: Being God's Man In Leading the Family
More than ever, families are desperate for spiritual leadership. And that starts with you, the husband and father. Are you equipped and ready to assume the role and responsibility God has for you? Being God’s Man…in Leading a Family will help you accept your calling and experience God’s blessing as the spiritual leader to your wife and children.
In this study–for individual or group use–you’ll discover the six keys to true spiritual leadership in the home: Deciding: Taking ownership of your own spiritual journey
- Demonstrating: Modeling a relationship with God
- Displaying: God’s love in your relationship with your wife
- Displaying: God’s love in your interactions with your children
- Daily spiritual leadership through fostering spiritual connections in the home
- Daily spiritual leadership through serving
Being God’s Man...in Leading a Family is the Bible study that could revolutionize not only your life but also the lives of your wife and children–and impact generations to come in the wisdom and strength of God.
Author: Stephen Arterburn, Kenny Luck and Todd Wendorff
Publishing House: WaterBrook Press
Published Date: July 2003